Taking care of our guest safety
One of our highest priorities is the health and safety of our guests, business partners and employees.
So how do we do it?
- Physical distance – the hotel premises are adapted to insure distance;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection – our staff carefully monitors the cleanliness of all rooms and premises and disinfects surfaces regularly;
- Protective barrier – there is a special protective barrier between you and our employees in the reception area;
- Hand disinfection stations – it is possible to find these to safely disinfect your hands throughout the hotel premises. Sanitary gloves are available at the restaurant;
- Disinfected room keys – each room key is thoroughly disinfected before each guest’s arrival;
- Informative instructions – for the attention of the guests there are information stands about observance of security measures;
- Secure payment options – cashless payments are possible;
- Take and go – the restaurant’s food and beverage products for guests and various events are suitable for quick pick-up, with individual packages for the products;
- Employee safety – service personnel are provided with sanitary gloves and masks